Terms & Conditions
TWP Marketing, a division of The Word Pro, Inc.
1. Scope of Services: TWP Marketing, a division of The Word Pro, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "TWP Marketing"), offers marketing services, including but not limited to social media marketing, website design, and hosting, email marketing, as outlined in the agreed-upon service contract or proposal.
2. Payment Terms: Payment for services rendered by TWP Marketing is billed on a monthly basis. Clients are required to provide a credit card for automatic payment. Payment will process up to 5 days prior to the start of services each month. Failure to make timely payments may result in the suspension of services until payment is received.
3. No Refunds: Once payment for services has been processed, TWP Marketing does not provide refunds for any reason. Clients are responsible for providing a 30-day written notice of termination of services to allow for automatic payment to be shut off.
4. Cancellation Policy: Clients may cancel services provided by TWP Marketing at any time. To initiate the cancellation process, clients must submit a written notice of cancellation to TWP Marketing at least 30 days before the desired cancellation date. Clients will be responsible for any outstanding fees accrued up to the effective cancellation date.
5. Ownership and Intellectual Property: TWP Marketing retains ownership of all intellectual property, including but not limited to creative content, designs, and website assets, created during the provision of services. Clients are granted a non-exclusive license to use these assets for their business purposes.
6. Confidentiality: TWP Marketing agrees to treat all client information as confidential and will not disclose or use any client data or proprietary information for any purpose other than providing the contracted services.
7. Client Responsibilities: Clients are responsible for providing TWP Marketing with accurate and timely information, materials, and approvals necessary for the provision of services. Delays or errors resulting from client actions may impact project timelines.
8. Termination of Services: TWP Marketing reserves the right to terminate services in cases of non-payment, breach of contract, or violation of these terms and conditions. Termination will be effective upon written notice to the client.
9. Indemnification: Clients agree to indemnify and hold TWP Marketing and its affiliates harmless from any claims, liabilities, losses, or expenses arising from the client's use of TWP Marketing's services or any third-party claims related to the client's business.
10. Amendments: These terms and conditions may be amended by TWP Marketing with notice to the client. Continued use of TWP Marketing's services following such notice constitutes acceptance of the amended terms.
11. Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Illinois.
By engaging in services provided by TWP Marketing, clients acknowledge and agree to abide by these terms and conditions. These terms constitute a legally binding agreement between the client and TWP Marketing.